We're looking for a committed individual who will play a vital role in ensuring best in class Application Management Services (AMS) to our clients. We are particularly keen to attract people with previous experience of working in an IT Service Operations environment and with global delivery teams.
The role involves working in a close-knit team who are responsible for ensuring the successful delivery and driving continual service improvement across multiple UK and global delivery teams, for a vast number of clients, spanning multiple industries and technologies.
This may include:
- Proactively managing ITSM processes (Incident Management, Major Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management) ensuring adherence and momentum
- Driving continual service improvement to maintain and improve the effectiveness of each core ITSM process
- Generating key KPI metrics and providing analysis, insight and opportunities for improvement to senior management/stakeholders
- Preparing formal monthly Service Reports for each client including key performance metrics and trending
- Providing day-to-day management and support to the UK and global delivery teams, identifying risks and issues, to ensure quality and service improvement
- Supporting the senior management team with ad-hoc requirements
The ideal candidate will have the ability to engage not just on the how, but also on the why with the courage to challenge.
- Previous experience working within the IT industry
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly analytical and ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Excellent organisational skills and experience of using tools such as Service Now
- Good knowledge of the MS Office and/or GSuite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93071903