£450 per day (inside)
6 months initially
Automation Tester required with experience of working closely with Java Developers.
The successful Automation Tester will be comfortable working across a number of different systems and have the following experience:
Jenkins, Git, ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certification, Selenium, Strong understanding of the QA process, defining and implementing test designs.
* Strong background in software integration and system testing
* Experience in Functional or System Integration Testing.
* Experience in driving test design/scripts and execution for evaluation of fit-for-purpose.
Linix, Unix, Oracle AWS/Azure, Selenium, API Testing, testing frameworks (e.g Cucumber, Junit), knowledge of Stubs, understanding of the QA process, defining and implementing test designs, experience in Functional or System Integration Testing
* Experience using JIRA, Confluence or any backlog or test management tooling
* Experience of iterative / incremental software delivery
* Maintaining and executing automated testing cycles, coordinating efforts with external teams
* Experience/Understanding of Git or other repositories
* Knowledge of Agile
* Experience in retrieving data from Databases such as SQL, MongoDB
* Experience of working in fast paced environments to strict deadlines
* Documenting test results and compiling results into consolidated high level reports
* Reviewing test execution results and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards
* Participation on providing test estimates
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93071330