Agile Delivery Manager
Royston, Hertfordshire - Flexible Working
Circa. Up to 65K Base Salary + Bonus + Pension and Benefits
Competitive Package of £75-85K
Johnson Matthey are actively seeking an Agile Delivery Manager
to be based in our Royston, Hertfordshire
office on a permanent
Johnson Matthey IT (JMIT) is Johnson Matthey's global IT function responsible for ensuring that our IT capabilities are not only able to support and integrate technologies but can also offer insight into future IT tools that could provide us with a competitive edge and improved operating efficiencies. We are currently in the process of a global IT transformation with several large programmes running and about to start.
The main purpose of the Agile Delivery Manager
is to deliver projects according to success criteria. Coordinating team members, vendors and stakeholders. With the acceleration of many digital projects, this role will be involved in one or more of the following over the next quarter:
- Delivering a Customer Experience Platform, that will incorporate many of our customer facing websites.
- Rolling out Teams Collaboration, including capability for Citizen developers.
- Deliver a High-Performance Computing (HPC) Platform on Azure, to enable our R&D sector to solve complex problems for our customers.
- Deliver a Robotic Process Automation Platform, to reduce errors in manual processes and to speed up tasks.
Background and experience needed:
- Ensuring the delivery of multiple projects to time, budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications).
- Controlling the day-to-day activities of the project to meet the Sponsor's specified outputs for the project
- Ensuring the delivered solution is in line with the requirements of JMIT Policies, including JMIT Security requirements and Information Security Strategy.
- The production of project status updates for review with Workstream leads and sponsor, including reports for wider JM IT performance reporting
- Operating in an Agile manner, coordinating & executing technical and quality reviews of project deliverables
- Tracking risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, actions, decisions and escalating as appropriate, while also tracking project schedules and costs.
- Taking responsibility for the quality of project deliverables
- Overseeing the delivery of any 3rd party vendors and suppliers in-line with contracted outcomes.
- Ensuring inclusion and liaison with JM IT operational teams to ensure the successful deployment into the IT landscape
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and colleagues as necessary to ensure successful implementation.
- Planning and managing the transition of implemented solutions into BAU support, including managing handover to BAU.
- Providing Subject Matter expertise, supporting the implementation of Agile project delivery practices
- Providing guidance and support in establishing appropriate Agile terminology, products and standards into the JM IT project methodology.
How to apply:
- Agile Project management Qualification (e.g Certified Scrum Master)
- Experience of managing Agile IT software delivery
- Experience of managing project financials and realising benefits to business areas
- Experience of implementing multi-divisional, multi-regional projects
- Experience delivering various sized projects from digital transformation to small change initiatives.
- Experience of using SharePoint, JIRA, Daptiv
- Experience with Business Change Management
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online. Closing date for applications: 17 June 2021
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93073461