Reporting to the Programme Manager and managing Cutover as a separate workstream.
* Responsible for the creation and management of an end to end detailed Cutover plan covering all elements, both technical and business. The plan will be divided between pre-cutover, cut-over weekend and post cutover tasks.
* Stakeholder management during cutover.
* Bringing together SCCL, DXC and Unipart teams to agree one cohesive and interdependent plan. Running plan walkthroughs with all parties.
* Planning and running dress rehearsals before the cutover weekend. Tuning the plans as appropriate.
* Setting up the Cutover Control structure to enable effective decision making and reporting.
* Managing the go/no-go gates leading up to cutover. Ensuring that preparations before the gates are completed and all the evidence documented.
* As part of planning, running what-if scenario workshops to drive out mitigations in case some or all of the cutover fails. Clearly detailing backout plans as appropriate.
* Running Lessons learned. Implementing changes into future cutovers. Experience: * Essential: Held senior management positions (Programme Manager ideally).
* Essential: Managed large and complex cutovers successfully involving business and technical activities across multiple organisations.
* Essential: Experience of ERP migrations/cutovers.