UX/UI Designer wanted! - circa £45K DOE
An award-winning Start-up Agency are looking for a passionate and talented UX/UI Designer to join their ranks. You will be responsible for taking the lead and assisting the Creative Director on all aspects of Design. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is hard-working, hungry for progression and communicates well with clients and colleagues alike.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with a multi-disciplinary team of Creative Experts.
- Collaborating with your peers and clients to deliver high quality solutions to clients across the UK and Europe.
- Committed to contributing ideas for improvements.
- A key player in company growth strategies - you will have the opportunity to make a real impact in this company!
The ideal candidate:
- Industry experience as a Web Designer / UX/UI Designer or Similar
- Pro-active "can-do" attitude
- Strong abilities to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
The skills we are looking for:
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional UX/UI Design principles
- Adobe Creative Suite Packages (Figma. Sketch or similar)
- Experience with Motion Graphics
- Experience working in an Agency would be a huge bonus but isn't essential!
- Company expensed holidays (Krakow, Berlin, Dublin, Prague etc)
- Attending events with talks from leading experts and CEOs from Global Enterprise Organisations such as Deliveroo
- Ambitious company 5-year growth plan
- Company expensed training, certifications and licences.
- Annual personalised training budget
- Casual dress code and relaxed working environment
- Free Lunches
- Flexible working offices set up at multiple locations across the East Midlands.
- Flexible working options - Remote, Part-Remote or in office - you choose!
- State-of-the-art offices with Games room and complimentary refreshments
Salary: circa 45K DOE - my client is very flexible for the right candidate and aims to beat your current salary.
Location: Officially Remote with office locations across the East Mids.
For more information call Avril on 0115 950 8450 or send your CV with your full contact details to with an ideal time to chat.
***This position does NOT provide sponsorship and is non-applicable for persons requiring a Tier 2 or Student Visa***
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93069970