QA ManagerCurrently fully remote / Flexibility going forward: 2-3 days working remotelyBased in Manchester City CentrePermanentUp to £60,000k
- Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and become a leader on the QA strategy?
- You want to be part of a company that enhances innovation and is up to the latest trends in technologies?
- Do you feel passionate about leading and mentoring others?
If some of this sounds like something that caught your attention, then this role might be the perfect match for you.
We are looking for a QA Manager to join an agile team working for one of the fastest growing SaaS Business in Manchester. You'll be leading the implementation of the automation framework, taking ownership on the QA strategy and getting involved in technical definitions across the business, working alongside a bright QA team, Developers, DevOps & Product Owners.
The business is constantly growing and they are planning to double in size in the next year, so this will be a great opportunity to upskill your leadership skills, training and mentoring other members on the team, while you keep learning and enhancing your technical abilities, since you will be involved in the early stages of implementing the automation strategy, whilst you're still hands-on building the framework, giving the best remonedations and shaping the strategy that betters suits the business. What are we looking for from a QA Manager?
- + 5 year of experience in Quality Assurance
- Previous experience implementing automation framework (C# being the language of preference)
- Proven experience leading a team
- Experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban
- Experience of API, Performance, Load testing and associated tools
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact me directly on
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93073656