Do you want to work with one of the largest Real Estate businesses in the UK?Do you want to lead a team?
One of the largest Real Estate businesses in the UK are on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer.
Their award-winning website gets over 70 million hits a month with the engineering teams at the forefront.
Your role will be vital in helping to build new features and enhancements for the platform and website. You will be working in a collaborative, cross-functional Agile team to create simple solutions to difficult customer issues, you will also have experience teaching others and influencing your team and the organisation.
They would like the Senior Software Engineer to have the following background:
- Experienced with managing or leading a team, with the ability to teach others and influence your team and the organisation
- Experience implementing CI pipelines and automation
- Knowledgeable surrounding delivery approaches such as Agile development practices
- Experienced using techniques alike TDD, clean code and pair programming
- Ideally you would have worked on highly transactional or distributed systems on a large scale, or designed and implemented new architectures and technical strategies
They would love if the Senior Software Engineer also has experience with:
- Has experience working with AWS or other cloud services
- Has experience working for Commercial or Digital domains
They can offer a competitive salary up to £100k as well as other benefits. They are fully remote at the moment and then will be split between office and home once normality has resumed.They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR for more information
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93068675