everis is growing and we need you!
What you'll be doing:
The Digital Experience team at everis are looking to identify a Front-End Developer to join the team in Milton Keynes as a result of various upcoming projects.
You will be responsible for transforming the design and the product vision into working products and will directly influence how users will interact with the system. If you work hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invests a lot of energy in learning new trick, then this is the right place for you! They are not only caught up on industry trends in client development frameworks but also
Where you'll be:
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home. In the future when we are able to spend time in the office, we are based near Eldergate, and will try to balance working from home and from the office.
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
What you'll need:
- You need experience as an Angular Developer and be proficient with CSS3, HTML5, React, Redux, Restful, Sass.
- If you have experience of working within an IT Consultancy company then you will have a good idea of what to expect from day one. If you don't then our experienced team will be on hand to support you.
- t's important to mention that the life of a Consultant can be challenging. You will need to be comfortable dealing with change, working to deadlines, and be capable of making transitions easily.
everis consultancy is a multinational consultancy and technology firm with 24,500 employees worldwide, including Europe, Northern America & LATAM. Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 22% annual growth in revenues and became part of the NTT Data Group in January, 2014. In 2019 NTT Data entered the Top 10 Most Valuable IT Services Brands globally.
Since opening the everis UK London head office in 2010, our UK presence has grown to over 300 employees, covering three offices in London, Milton Keynes and Glasgow.
- Pension Plan: 6% employer contribution
- Health Insurance: 100% premium for employees / 80% premium for spouse and children
- Dental Insurance:100% premium for employees
- Life Assurance
- Income protection Assurance: Long term sickness and disability
- Eye Care Voucher: Free Eye Care Tests / Visual display Unit glasses
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Bicycle and safety equipment
- 25 Days Holiday: Not including Bank Holidays
- PerkBox: Employee Corporate Discounts (Gym Membership, Cinema, Shopping, Apple)
everis UK offers you a professional career without limitations. Are you ready to start your journey with us ?
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93075189