We are looking to hire a Senior Mulesoft Developer for a 6-9 month contract!
The role is outside IR35 and fully remote.
· Excellent experience inMulesoft (Mule 3 and 4) and able to mentor others.
· Excellent experience in Core Java best practices and able to mentor others.
· Excellent experience with testing frameworks (JUnit, MUnit, Cucumber).
· Experienced in implementing RESTful services using both Java and Mulesoft
· Experienced in SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
· Know the importance of 'baking in' testing and testability into all development activities to ensure quality of deliverables.
· An excellent understanding of Git source control and know what's needed to ensure an efficient delivery pipeline.
· Experience in CloudHub
· Experience in IBM MQ and or other queuing systems
· Supporting technologies such as Vasco Identikey, ThreatMetrix
· Experience in Spring
· Experience in Backbase
· Experience in AWS or other cloud environments
· Experience with containerisation
· Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Continuous Deployment
UK residence is a must, no Visa sponsorship unfortunately.
For more information and details please email me directly.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93070120