Python Developer London to £85k
Python Developer / Infrastructure Engineer (Azure GCP CI/CD) Exciting opportunity has opened at a world-leading VFX company for a skilled Python Developer to help build and maintain the globally scalable core infrastructure.
As a Python Developer you'll call upon your industry experience to extract and modernise the core platform with a key focus on developing the primary infrastructure and microservices. You'll work with a modern tools and technologies including Python, Kubernetes, CI/CD Azure and more.
Your responsibilities will be diverse and impactful, from extending capabilities, fixing bugs and improving end-to-end platform performance, to owning code quality and championing best practice across your wider team.
The ideal candidate will have a broad remit of infrastructure engineering experience and strong Python skills, keen to take ownership of complex, technical challenges that will have a real-world positive impact on the wider company.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures. Going forward, you'll have the option to work predominantly remotely or split your time between home and the London*
- You have Production-level experience using Python for service backend or development infrastructure
- You have strong knowledge of microservices architecture and knowledge of components used to develop microservices frameworks, e.g. RabbitMQ
- You have experience in Kubernetes/ Docker/ Terraform
- You have experience working with CI/CD, TDD and/ or BDD
- You have cloud experience, ideally in Azure and/ or GCP
- You're happy to proactively mentor more junior team members and enjoy knowledge sharing
- You're a proactive team player with excellent communication skills
As a Python Developer / Infrastructure Engineer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £85k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Python Developer / Infrastructure Engineer (Azure GCP CI/CD) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4452 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93071458