Hours: Full Time
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £competitiveEssential Knowledge
- Certification (or knowledge equivalent of) VMware Certified Professional 6/6.5/6.7/7
- Experience supporting and knowledge of storage systems
- Experience implementing and supporting virtualisation backup solutions
- Experience in monitoring technologies (i.e. Veeam Availability Suite, VMware monitoring)
- Experience of troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Experience supporting the Microsoft stack (Exchange, SQL etc.)
- Knowledge of the following: SSL certificates
The successful candidate will already have 3-5 years previous experience in configuring, maintaining and supporting enterprise virtualisation-based solutions (VMware / Hyper-V), which will include experience in specialised backup and DR solutions. You will work alongside the network engineering team to provide support to external customers as well as internal systems, assisting with planning and execution of projects.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93075165