IT Support Analyst London to £70k
IT Support Analyst (Linux C++ Java FIX Protocol). Looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity to work with the latest cutting-edge technology, develop your knowledge of the financial services industry and gain experience in dealing with high-profile clients?
Leading FinTech is seeking an IT Support Analyst to provide trade support; advising on questions and queries and taking ownership of issues from start to finish. You will be using your skills to resolve complex problems across platforms whilst also working alongside developers throughout the company to help design, test and deploy custom solutions. You'll need to pro-actively drive issue investigation to resolution, escalating where needed.
Based in the heart of London, you will be joining a friendly and relaxed company who are passionate about the development of their employees. You will benefit from company perks such as free lunches on Fridays and gym subsidy.
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS
- Understanding of programming languages (C++ or Java)
- Good knowledge of FIX protocol
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle
- Computer science degree
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with clients and stakeholders across the company
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to communicate solutions
As an IT Support Analyst you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £75k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call 020 8016 4450 to have a confidential discussion about this IT Support Analyst (Linux C++ Java) role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93074935