Senior Data Architect SC CLEARED
We are recruiting for a Senior Data Architect on a contract basis in London to join a Global Technology giant known for its innovative creations the globe over- Working in the Artificial Intelligence sector ensuring national security is safe and secure.
This organisation is a Global leader in Security & Defence- they work F100 organisations to ensure their network security is stable and managed accurately.The company:
This Technology powerhouse is an international business and technology consulting firm that Develops, deploys and maintains bespoke software into AI Systems. The role
What you need as a Senior Data Architect:
- As a Senior Data Architect you will be Helping clients with cross-cutting programmes
- You will direct and shape particular solutions where the data aspects are a huge success factor.
- The successful candidate will Define and resolve complex data collection, data integration, data storage and data access issues to place key insights in the hands of decision makers at all levels of the organisation.
The package you'll receive as a Senior Data Architect
- Exposure to Kafka, Hadoop stack, real time streaming architectures, Linux development and Agile methodologies
- Must have lead a multi-disciplined team of Data Specialists in developing a new sensor data standard and socialising result with appropriate stakeholders in industry and Gov .
- Must be able to engage with senior stake holders
- Must be able to lead the development of architectures for multiple complex systems, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal stakeholders.
- Be able to provide advice on high level technical aspects of system development
- Experience using and extending Open Architecture Patterns
- £700 a day
- 3 month contract with the possibility of extension
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93067145