Corecom Consulting is currently recruting a experienced Scrum Master to join their clients product development team. Their office is based in Leeds City centre, just a five-minute walk from the train station.
As a Scrum Master, you will be an experienced leader, enabling the development of high-quality software, architecture, systems and solutions to ensure the organisation provides products and services which meet and exceed customer requirements. With a focus on delivery, you will work across up to three squads to ensure that the agile values and practices agreed to are followed. Responsibilities
What we need from you
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies for multiple squads
- Motivate and keep a check on the health and morale of the teams
- Facilitate the removal of impediments for the teams
- Provide measurements of team performance back to the team for improvement
- Closely collaborate with Release Managers, Product Owners, Developers and other stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate use of backlogs to drive valid metrics
- Coach and mentor colleagues in own areas of expertise to contribute to project deliverables and team development
- Over 2 years' experience of working in a commercial development environment
- Extensive experience and understanding of Lean and Agile principles and their application in a complex technical and structural environment
- At least 1 years' experience as a Scrum Master
- Coaching and facilitation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate technical terminology into business language
- Conflict resolution capability focusing on Scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Ability to influence without the need for hierarchical authority (servant leadership)
- Agile champion
This Scum Master role will be ideal for someone who is looking to take a lead positon on all Scrum Mastery across 4 different work streams. You will have Scrum support from the hybrid developers/scrum masters but we are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and lead from the front.
They are offering up to £48,000 and offer vast flexibility around working from home benefits.
If you would be interested in this role, please press 'Apply'
and I will be in touch with further details and imformation.Scrum Master / Leeds City Centre / Agile
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93074089