S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment is recruiting for a regional, growing, award winning Training Provider. Our client has been operating for over 20 years supporting learners with their learning development and progression. Whilst being one of the leading providers with Residential Care they still have a close knit team with quality and learner focus at its heart, and they are currently recruiting for a Residential Childcare Trainer / Assessor.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your role as an Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor in Residential Childcare will include:
- Delivering high quality apprenticeships for Residential Childcare learners
- Coaching, supporting and training learners to the point of gateway
- As a trainer you will be embedding functional skills, and ensuring learners make progress
- Delivering a blended learning approach, which is a mix of face to face and online delivery, using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Residential Childcare Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor will have:
- A relevant teaching qualifications, such as D32/D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA, AET in addition one of the following would be great; PTTLS, DTLLS, CTLLS.
- Experience of assessing and training apprenticeship learners before
- Strong occupational competence and vocational experience within Residential Childcare
- A genuine passion and desire to support and progress learners on their apprenticeships
If you are interested in this role of a Residential Childcare Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor, apply today!