S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are proud to be hiring a Employability Tutor in the North East for our Ofsted grade 2 client who are training providers, and are recognised as Outstanding for Leadership and Management. Specialising in a wide range of nationally-recognised qualifications, our client pride themselves on delivering high quality programmes, committed to their learners progress.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Employability Tutor in the North East, you will be responsible for:
- engaging and delivering Employability and Traineeship Programmes to learners, both remotely and face to face
- supporting the design and enhancement of Employability subjects to fulfil the learners engagement on the programme
- supporting the delivery of required curriculum within a classroom setting, delivering effective and engaging training via blended learning approach
-providing information, advice and guidance throughout the learners qualifications
Experience and Skills:
As a Employability Tutor, you will need:
- A relevant teaching / assessing qualification
- the ability to exceed targets and KPI's in an employer facing sales environment
- experience using IT programmes competently
- experience working to strict deadlines and in a responsive environment
- the ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
Apply today to be a Employability Tutor!