S Knights Recruitment are a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: Our Client who have been delivering quality education since 2003 are currently looking for an Apprenticeship Manager to join their team and lead the Apprenticeship provision.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Apprenticeship Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing processes and procedures to deliver an effective, compliant and quality apprenticeship program
- Maintaining Ofsted requirements
- Managing the performance of the training team, ensuring that services are delivered within the agreed quality standards and on time.
- Ensuring compliance with health & safety regulations & safeguarding
- Developing strategic relationships with stakeholders and FE providers
- Strictly adhere to the service level agreement and contract deliverables outlined by the funder
- Ensure that the team projects a professional, business-like and approachable manner at all times
- Putting forward proposals for improvements to the services provided
Experience and Skills:
As a Apprenticeship Manager, you must have:
- Experience of Apprenticeship delivery
- Understanding of Ofsted and Inspection framework.
- Experience of quality standards and understanding of awarding bodies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- Experience of effective team management across sites
- Experience of budget & forecasting processes
- Experience of a range of FE and HE funded learning
- Ability to understand complex funding rules and guidance and explain to others
If you are interested in being an Apprenticeship Manager, apply today.