S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for our performance drive client, who have strong values, delivering Apprenticeships, Training and Employability Support with integrity, ownership and accountability. Having strong roots in the local and wider community, our client is recruiting for a Residential Childcare Trainer / Assessor in the North West
Role and Responsibilities:
Your role as an Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor in Residential Childcare will include:
- Delivering high quality apprenticeships for Residential Childcare learners
- You will coach, support and train learners to the point of gateway
- As a trainer you will be embedding functional skills, prevent and ensure learners make progress
- As part of the role you will be uploading all the
- Whilst delivering great training you will be using a blended approach, which is a mix of face to face and online delivery, using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Residential Childcare Trainer / Assessor will have:
- A teaching or assessing qualification, including D32/D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA, AET in addition one of the following would be great; PTTLS, DTLLS, CTLLS,
- Assessed and trained apprenticeship learners before
- Will have strong occupational competence and vocational experience within Residential Childcare
- Will have a genuine passion and desire to support and progress learners on their apprenticeships
If you are interested in being a Residential Childcare Trainer / Assessor, apply today.