S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights are proud to be working with an ambitious and well established charity, helping adults and young people overcome barriers to help them find jobs. They are looking for an Employability Tutor to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Employability Tutor, your key responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting non-traditional learners, motivating and building relationships and achieving outcomes
- Identifying, planning and delivering a range of relevant training programmes
- Engaging a caseload of young people and adult learners, enabling them to develop skills that support their progress
- Delivering and evaluating training in accordance with our requirements, maintaining a high standard of delivery
Experience and Skills:
To be successful as an Employability Tutor, you must have:
- A recognise teaching qualification
- Substantial expertise of developing creative and inclusive training sessions to support young people and adults
- The ability to be flexible to adapt training sessions to all the learners needs
- The ability to work independently to prioritise and organise workload effectively
Apply to be an Employability Tutor today!