KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Clinical Healthcare Assessor
Location: South West - Home/remote and field based
Salary: Circa £26,000 - £30,000 + Bonus OTE of between £32,000 - £36,000
(Depending on skills and experience)
Package includes: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Assess and support learners through the Healthcare Support Worker Apprenticeship Standards at Levels 2 and 3.
• Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work and conduct online video learning sessions to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications - learners are based in a variety of settings to include; Hospitals, Care Homes, Hospices, Clinics and out in the community.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews face to face and online are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
• Ideally have experience of delivering Healthcare Support or Clinical Apprenticeships.
• Must have experience of the New Apprenticeship Standards and EPA process.
• Must hold solid occupational competency / hands on experience within Healthcare Support, ideally at a Senior or Team Leader level.
• Demonstrate Clinical competencies to include checking blood pressure and weight management.
• Full, clean, UK driving licence.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.