S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment is recruiting for a regional, growing, award winning Training Provider. Our client is Ofsted grade 2 and has a genuine passion for quality as they support learners with their learning development and progression, and are currently recruiting for a Health and Social Care Trainer / Assessor in Apprenticeships in Birmingham.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor, you will be:
- Managing a caseload of learners on a Health and Social Care apprenticeship
- You will be delivering a blended curriculum, which is part online and part face to face
- You will be supporting and developing learners to gateway
- You will need to upload the learners progression on to the e portfolio system and attend virtual or office based (where appropriate) standardisation meetings
Experience and Skills:
To be a Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor, you must have:
- A training / assessor qualification, such as D32/D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA, AET, PTTLS, DTLLS, CTLLS.
- Experience teaching health and social care
- Will have a genuine passion for supporting learners and have quality at the heart of what they do
- The ability to motivate and engage others
If you are interested in the role of Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Trainer / Assessor, apply today!