S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights are working with a leading training provider who specialise in Lean Management training and are currently recruiting for a talented and experienced Lean Tutor to work for them in the North West Region as part of their growing Training team.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Lean Tutor, you will be:
- Delivering the Level 2 Lean Organisation qualification in a classroom setting to adult learners
- Monitoring attendance and performance of the learners on an ongoing basis and report to management
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner
- Completing all assessment materials and documentation to meet audit requirements
- Identifying relevant progression opportunities for learners
- Maintaining a good level of administration, recording information, producing reports as required and updating MI Systems
Experience and Skills:
In order to be successful as a Lean Tutor, you much have:
- Experience delivering a Lean Level 2 qualification and proficient knowledge of Lean
- A teaching certificate (PGCE, Cert Ed, PTTLS or DTTLS)
- Experience of providing and managing information, advice & guidance services
- Good communication, presentation, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT knowledge or the willingness to develop and undergo any necessary training.
-Willingness to travel within the identified area as well as to attend training events.
If you are interested in being a Lean Tutor, apply now!