Clinical Psychologists - CPI Team, Drug and Alcohol and Adult Acute Teams - Bristol or Swindon - £40 - £47 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Clinical Psychologists for various posts across Bristol and Swindon. Our clients Inpatient and Detoxification unit in Bristol requires a Clinical Psychologist 2 days per week.
The post in Swindon are looking for a Clinical Psychologist 2/3 days per week - The ward is an 18 bedded unit, providing input for adults of working age experiencing acute mental health difficulties. The post holder will provide assessment, formulation and brief psychological intervention for service users during their admission.Benefits as a Clinical Psychologist:
About the role:
- High pay rate
- Part and full time opportunities
- Ongoing contract
The complex psychological interventions service (CPI) consists of a number of highly specialist staff including clinical and counselling psychologists, arts psychotherapists, specialist nurses, medical psychotherapists and other psychotherapists. The service delivers effective complex psychological therapies both directly and indirectly by ensuring that all Bristol services are psychologically informed, having the psychological and emotional wellbeing of service users and carers at their heart, through training and on-going supervision.Essential requirements as a Forensic Psychologist:
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Must be with registered with professional body
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be qualified as a Psychologist
- Degree or equivalent in Psychology
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.