** Reward Manager - 12 Month FTC - Homebased/Slough - £50,000 + £5.5k Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits **The Company & The Role
Working for a famous UK brand, the Reward Manager will report directly to the Head of HR and work closely with UK site leads and the Head of HR Ops. As well as the day to day reward activities, the ideal candidate will be tasked with salary benchmarking, job sizing and a pay strategy project for the various sites. There will be a monthly reward strategy meeting where you will be required to present to the reward committee.What you'll need to be Successful
What you will Receive:
- Have experience working with very senior stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Skilled with metrics, reporting and data to enable analysis
- Be organised, can manage multiple projects and initiatives, delivers work on time and within budget
- Be confident presenter and able to handle questions and challenge in a positive way
- Be collaborative, friendly and enthusiastic about Reward & HR!
An opportunity to work for a market leading business as part of a fantastic and passionate team.How to Proceed
If this super Reward Manager role has excited you, then please do get in touch with Lucy-Emma at Wade Macdonald - - or send your CV via the portal ASAP!** Reward Manager - 12 Month FTC - Homebased/Slough - £50,000 + £5.5k Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits **
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.