Nursing Home Manager - KK 11567KKNursing & Elderly Care HomeHorchurch
- Salary is negotiable - up to £55,000 per year
- Must have an NMC pin number
- Location: Hornchurch
Howard Finley Care are recruiting on behalf of a purpose built, medium sized, Elderly Care Nursing Home. Our client requires an experienced, professional, and highly personable Home Manager to join an already established care provider. You will be overseeing a mid-sized nursing home that offers residents Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care.The Care Home:
- A comfortable, welcoming care home that provides a range of round-the-clock care services for older people, from permanent and respite residential and nursing care, to dementia care and end of life care.
- A team of dedicated nurses and care staff.
- Part of a small sized group of Nursing Homes based across the south east.
- The home has excellent facilities.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in operational and clinical management in a Nursing Home setting.
- Must have expert CQC knowledge and the confidence to manage a clinical team of Nurses
- You are a registered nurse
- Proven track record of GOOD CQC reports
- Possess strong commercial acumen with the ability to drive KPI's such as; occupancy, staffing, recruitment, compliance & networking to ensure the companies long term success.
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Approachable and warm personality
- Capable of hitting the ground running. You will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services to the residents.
For more information, please call Kai directly on
To be considered please apply and attach your CV