Spring are recruiting for an experienced Validation Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation and build a brand new Validation team. The Validation team will play a pivotal part in the building and qualification of a new commercial facility, working on the validation of equipment, computer systems and critical utilities and facilities. As Validation Manager, you will ensure site compliance and that all vital maintenance activities are performed on time so that all Engineering & Facilities validated systems are kept in a validated state.
* Providing expert subject matter support on Validation within a regulated environment
* Lead, build and further develop the Engineering Validation team and departmental capability
* Support validation / qualification activities
* Plan and formulate validation aspects of engineering projects
* Author SOP's related to validation/re-validation activities
* Represent Engineering validation in cross-functional meetings/projects
* Management and accountability of the Engineering Validation portfolio
* Author, execute, perform, and summarise qualification and validation activities including URS, SIA, QP, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, CSV & QSR including risk and CAPA management
* Work closely with engineering to coordinate and execute Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) & Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) activities and protocols.
* Responsible for the completion of change control activities relating to qualification/validation of equipment, facilities, systems, CSV, documentation and databases
The Validation Manager must have extensive experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, a strong knowledge of GMP and ideally some CSV experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Validation Manager to build their own Validation team from scratch, while playing a pivotal role in the continued success and expansion of a leading organisation. If you are a driven Validation Manager and meet the criteria listed, please APPLY NOW!
Validation Manager - Crawley
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.