We are working with an organisation in the payroll services sector who are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator on a permanent, full time basis. This role will sit within their small payroll team and will assist in the processing of multiple payrolls in a timely and accurate manner.Duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
In order to be considered for this position you will:
- Processing clients payroll from end to end on a weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly basis.
- Processing statutory deductions including SSP, SMP & SPP, Tax, NI
- Processing starters and leavers
- Dealing with a variety of payroll queries
- Working towards client deadlines and SLAs
- Have end to end payroll experience
- Confident in a fast paced environment
- Be confident with multiple payrolls and high volume queries
Working hours are 9-5:30 and there will be lots of onsite parking.
This role will be remote working temporarily with the view to return to the office on a flexible basis.