An exciting new opportunity within an international automotive business
Looking for an experience Digital Marketeer to help accelerate digital growth Client Details
My client are a global automobile manufacturer who are present in nearly 200 countries with over 45,000 employees.Description
- Lead campaign and planning for Digital channels working closely with the Communications team.
- Acquisition & CRM: Develop the existing performance marketing mix to reduce acquisition cost and drive customer growth
- You will build, grow, and manage all digital marketing channels
- Create strategies across digital channels including Paid Search, Social, Display, and Paid Social
- Manage the relationship with digital marketing agencies.
- Manage the UX optimisation and development of the website with the aims of improving conversion and leverage the value of leads.
- Analyse customer journeys across all customer journey touchpoints. Optimising the critical paths in the awareness, consideration, conversion stages of lead generation.
- Ensure website is optimised for SEO and manage SEO growth strategy.
- Update content for new price changes, new offers, in line with quarterly marketing campaigns
- Manage the analytics across all growth activity to demonstrate channel performance and return on investment.
- Lead and deliver core projects in the digital marketing roadmap.
- Lead cross functional projects working with internal and external teams.
- Experience in website optimisation and performance marketing.
- Experience in managing digital media budgets.
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting, and reporting in an online business.
- Managing online content
- 5 + years in Digital or Retail Marketing preferably with Omnichannel experience in lead management.
- Exceptional digital marketing skills with proven experience of First Party Data, Automation, Look-a-Likes and Personalisation.
- Strong problem solver and analyst thrives in a data-driven test-and-learn environment.
- High appetite to learn through hands-on experience.
- Organised with a structured approach to work with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative ethos and the ability to interact and influence a diverse range of people.
- Competitive salary up to £51,000
- Company car
- 25 days holiday increasing up to 30 after several years of service
- Employee discounts
- Office based in Milton Keynes 4 days a week