A great opportunity in a leading automotive services business
A chance to join a CRM & Digital Marketing TeamClient Details
My client are one of the leading automotive services businesses with over 600 centres across the UK. They are looking to add a CRM & Campaign Planner to their growing Digital Marketing team! Description
- Work alongside the CRM Campaign Manager and Agency Partners to plan customer contact programmes and campaigns.
- Proactively manage the continual optimisation of open, click-through and unsubscribe rates.
- Ensure all campaigns are analysed and reports are produced to enable effective future optimisation.
- Work with Digital team to ensure seamless customer journey from click through to transaction.
- Implement testing plans to ensure continual improvement of campaign results and relevancy.
- Manage supplier funded CRM campaigns to meet specified objectives.
- Develop new campaigns that will support the customer journey from acquisition through to long term retention.
- Ensure personalisation and dynamic content are used where appropriate to optimise all communication channels.
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of CRM contact, including but not limited to email, direct mail, SMS and outbound telephone.
- Track campaign performance across all CRM channels.
- Understand customer segmentation and lifecycle requirements for each stage of the customer journey to support campaign planning.
- Add insights to reporting to analyse effectiveness of key campaign metrics.
- Provide customer selection methodology to fulfil campaigns across all channels.
- Support with projects and initiatives such as research, performance analysis, KPI reporting and sales analysis.
- Analyse upcoming seasonal campaign opportunities for communications that will maximise customer retention and commercial opportunities in those periods.
- Monitor ongoing campaign performance, keeping accurate records, identifying variances and provide recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Ensure reporting provided is timely, accurate and in a suitable format for the relevant stakeholder.
- Ensure all communications meet brand guidelines and delivered within set budget and timelines.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to legal and corporate guideline requirements within area of responsibility.
- Travel across the UK when necessary and agreed with Manager.
- Support company values.
- Degree or relevant marketing qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a CRM role within a retail industry.
- Proficient knowledge of appropriate CRM systems, software and tools.
- Able to think critically with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong project management and attention to detail - self-sufficient in prioritising, organising workload and planning ahead.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing business environment and demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Capable of working well in a fast paced retail environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Passion for CRM, marketing and automotive industry.
- Ability to travel within the UK (possess a valid driving licence).
- Competitive salary £28,000-£30,000
- Great opportunities for progression
- Flexible working (travel to the Letchworth Office will be require a few times a week)
- Company discounts