Broadridge are looking for a Senior software Test Engineer to perform, manual and automation functional, non-functional testing throughout all stages of the SDLC and play a key part in the advancement of the quality assurance capability within our business.About You
Passionate about quality with an inquisitive nature and capable of troubleshooting issues using a methodical approach. Well able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks, define problems, and develop means and methods to resolve them in a timely manner.Role Responsibilities
Manage defects throughout SDLC by executing test at both a functional and non-functional level across multiple projects: Accessibility testing, Cross browser testing, Device compatibility testing.
Manage and grow business regression suites. Collate, analyse, and report on QA related metrics and provide progress updates to management and project stakeholders.
Ensure QA standards and processes are adhered to and executed consistently and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and optimisation of testing processes and take ownership of those.
Mentor QA team members on industry standards and new advances.
Participate in quality driven activities with external clients, as needed, representing the team and supporting the User Acceptance Testing phases of projects.
Take a crucial role in peer review sessions to ensure high quality work is produced consistently across the QA team.QualificationsRequired Experience
- 5+ years of relevant QA experience with strong understanding of software testing techniques and processes, including test case development and execution
- Experience working with and maintaining automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium)
- Ability to automate functional UI and API tests
- Experience using test management tools i.e. TFS, JIRA
- Experience testing APIs (functional and non-functional) using tools such as Postman
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment and have a good understanding of the principles
- Can identify, report, and manage QA related risks
- Able to define, communicate and implement process improvements
- High standard of English
- Eligible to work in UK
- Based in UK
About UsAdditional Information
- Programming experience is desirable, preferably in C# but not essential
- Broad understanding of the Azure technology stack (or other cloud vendor)
- ISTQB certification or related qualifications
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment
The team hiring for this role is Fund Communication Solutions business providing specialised financial services and solutions to major international enterprises within the wider asset management industry. Our Clients include global asset managers, wealth managers, administrators, and law firms.
Find out more via the following link: Simplify financial and regulatory reporting for Global Funds | Broadridge
Our mission is to enable the investment industry to effectively and efficiently service investors around the world.
Our team values are: Integrity, Client Service, Professionalism, Innovative Solutions.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a global fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index ,with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Please visit our website at broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."