Who are we?
Appreciate Group is a financial services business providing solutions for the moments that matter. We make giving, receiving and experiencing easier and more joyful.
Our company has been around for more than 50 years and is going through some exciting changes. We are looking for a new team member to help play a part in building our future vision. We would love you to be part of our journey as we continue to make Appreciate Group a great place to work.
As a disability confident committed company, we have a passion for advancing equality.
We welcome all colleagues into a work environment where success is attainable for everyone, regardless of disability, race, religion, gender identity, age or sexual orientation. We are committed to ensuring that everyone has equal access to growth and opportunities in our workplace.
If you love people and want to belong to a team that champions respect, collaboration, empathy and dynamism then Appreciate Group is somewhere you will thrive.
Is this you?
We are looking for an analytical, diligent and meticulous Senior Insight Analyst who has a keen eye for detail, to join our Marketing team.
The successful candidate would be responsible for creating insight from customer, product, website and transactional data to influence subsequent activity.
In addition to the above, you would be responsible for measuring the outcomes of commercial activities including insight into web interactions, customer behaviour and media performance in order to influence business strategy.
As part of your role, you will:
· Utilise SSMS, GA and other analytical tools, such as Python or R, to extract and manipulate data into useful insight that assists in decision making and drives performance across the business.
· Monitor and report on behaviours of customers across various touchpoints within the business with a key focus on opportunities to improve engagement, conversion and ultimately revenues.
· Use advanced analytical approaches to enable targeting and segmentation of Marketing activities to get the best commercial outcomes.
· Take responsibility for the timely and accurate production of a suite of performance reporting across all websites and business areas, providing actionable insight to the business. Ensure reports are simple to interpret and provide insightful commentary and recommendations to support development of actions.
· Provide insight and recommendation into recruitment activity, customer behaviour and value opportunity, campaign planning, day-to-day reporting across all business areas, channels and websites.
· Develop a strong knowledge of the company data, database structures and audience segments to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
· Research and implement new analysis techniques as they emerge in the greater business world, and identify opportunities to utilise them within the Appreciate Group.
You should apply if:
· You are comfortable being hands on with a self-starter mind-set
· You are a curious and motivated team player with a positive attitude
· You have advanced Microsoft Excel
· You have experience working with Google Analytics
· You have a thorough understanding of relational databases
· You have advanced experience working with SQL server management studio or equivalent
· You have experience of data visualisation tools, such as Power BI
· You are highly numerate with a relevant degree (maths, statistics, computer science etc)
· You have strong data analytical skills with the ability to simplify complex data for others
· You have proven effective verbal and written communication skills across various levels within the business
· You have experience of using statistical techniques to aid targeting and segmentation
· You are diligent and meticulous with a keen eye for detail
· Understanding of basic ecommerce and website conversion principles
· A relevant marketing qualification (e.g IDM Diploma)
· Understanding of basic financial principles
· Experience of working with campaign data
· Experience of Python or similar programming languages
What you'll get if you were to join...
As well as fabulous colleagues, amazing office space and engaging work, there are loads of additional benefits we offer right now:
· 25 days' holiday per year, plus bank holidays
· Company sick pay from day 1
· Company pension scheme
· UK health care cover
· Staff Everyday Benefits card offering discounts with multiple retailers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Corporate travel scheme with Merseyrail, Northern rail, Arriva & Transport for Wales
· Fabulous kitchen space which offers free tea and coffee
· Flexible/smarter working and variable start times
· Family friendly leave
· Community volunteering policy which allows you 2 days per year to support the community with charitable events