DescriptionThe Role - Senior iOS EngineerCompany - PhotoboxLocation - Farringdon, London (remote currently)Work with us
At Photobox group, we're here to help turn photos - from the everyday quick snap to the precious, once-in-a-lifetime event - into the most thoughtful gifts.
We need people who thrive on delivering amazing customer experiences, never standing still and constantly challenging the status quo. We're always looking for new and better ways to consistently deliver results and delight customers.
We're a place for self-starters and free thinkers. We work nimbly and react quickly to changing circumstances. We believe in working together to solve problems, learn new things and share knowledge.
The Photobox mobile apps team have recently completed their first steps in creating a brand new experience for our customers. We're excited to improve on this and continue being the best way to order personalised gifts on mobile.To Be Successful In This Role You Will
- Developing and maintaining our iOS apps as part of the mobile apps team.
- Regularly ship apps in a mission-driven environment where teams are free to make their own decisions.
- Work within a close-knit, cross-functional team, and be keen to get involved with UI / UX Design, mobile development, backend development, product management, marketing or customer support.
- Be ready to eat great street food and share super interesting facts about the world when it's your turn at our daily stand-ups.
You will be working in a relaxed, social environment with a team who are excited to embrace challenges, conventional or otherwise. The team love learning new things and sharing what they are doing, so if this describes you and you're ready to try your hand at something different, get in touch!RequirementsWhat will I be doing?
- Using Swift and ensuring that all code is tested to the appropriate standards to allow us to ship regularly.
- Owning your tasks from refinement to delivery.
- Solid iOS Swift development knowledge
- Comfortable using Git and Github
- Experience retrieving and sending data to remote systems
Bonus If You Benefits
- Automating the build and release process
- Scrum / Kanban experience
- Working with a large number of images on a phone
On top of a competitive salary we also offer a great benefits package too
- Yearly bonus (non contractual)
- Flexible working
- Working in our spacious offices in the heart of Farringdon
- Funded wellbeing - including discounted gyms, yoga and bootcamps in the office
- Healthcare, dental and life assurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mental health and wellbeing support available 24/7
- Coffee machine and fresh fruit in the office
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the team
- Games in the office, including table tennis and table football
- Weekly football games
- Credit to spend each year on Photobox
- 25 days of holiday a year (excluding public holidays) increasing each year up to 30
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.About Photobox Group
Did you know we're Europe's leading retailer of personal and personalised products? Our family of brands - Photobox, Hofmann and PosterXXL - make millions of moments real for our customers around the world.