JAVA DEVELOPER NEW PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR A JAVA DEVELOPER IN WOKING Permanent opportunity for a Java developer in Woking using new cutting-edge technology
WHO WE ARE?
- Have the chance to be sponsored through SC Security Clearance whilst working
- generous benefits package including training budgets and flexible working
- Fully remote to start then a good mix of remote / on site working after Covid
- To apply please email email@example.com
We are recruiting Java developers for a prestigious client in Woking to work on a portfolio of public and private sector projects. We work across a range of industries, supporting large clients using cutting edge technology. Our teams are what leads us forward and we are therefore looking for the best talent to join us as we continue to bring the best to the table. Due to the nature of our clients, you must have or be able to obtain SC security clearance which we will sponsor! WHAT WILL THE JAVA DEVELOPER BE DOING?
We are looking for someone to join as a mid-level member of our highly skilled engineering team specialising in agile custom software development. You will be working with cutting edge technology and given the opportunity for multiple paid training certifications. Paid certifications can be done during your working week as the client allows extra days on top of your holidays for this training. THE JAVA DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE....
TO BE CONSIDERED....
- Excellent knowledge of Java as well as core open source technologies
- Experience of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or alternatives such as Bamboo, Drone or TeamCity
- Experience in one or more technology stacks such as Spring (Core, MVC, Boot/Cloud, Data), integration technologies, spring framework 5
- Experience of Websphere or an alternative such as JBoss, Glassfish
- Experience of Artifactory
- Experience working within collaborative teams
- Experience with hands on development with hibernate, quartz and bootstrap technologies and Microsoft SQL Server
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org - I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. I look forward to hearing from you.