Job Type: Temporary
Duration: Expected to be up to December 2021 and likely to be longer
Travel: Not Specified
Remote Working: Not Specified
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
£19.80-£22.70 paye per hour depending on skill or experiences
£22.20-£25.50 paye inclusive of holiday pay per hour depending on skill or experiences
£25.30-£29.00 umbrella per hour depending on skill or experiences
* To manage the development of the current Trust IT applications into integrated clinical/business information systems to cater for the needs of all clinical and non-clinical areas.
* To lead on the integration of business and clinical system interfaces including participating in EPR discussions.
* To work closely with the wider ICT team and EPR programme team to help identify and resolve particular risks and issues as required
* To provide specialist technical support to the Systems Integration Manager.
* To provide support for a number of key IT applications.
Summary of responsibilities
* To assist the Trust in the development and maintenance of the Trust's Applications, Trust Integration Engine, Clinical Data Repository, System Interfaces and development of methods for accessing the data.
* To develop and review policies and procedures relating to application security and access rights, user defined views, interface deployment and data integrity
* To lead and plan programmes of work for application deployment and system interface implementation & deployment
* To lead on interface and deployment projects for both new and existing business and clinical IT systems.
* To design and document the technical architecture of the systems and how they integrate, including the methods by which they link and the future required changes as systems are updated and replaced.
* To work with the Trust's Departments to understand their requirements and information needs to ensure best use of the integration engine and reports.
* To provide specialist advice to the Systems & Integration Manager and the Clinical and Business Application Manager on system integration.
Experiences, Skills and Qualifications
* In depth, knowledge of 'Single Sign On' software
* Project management methodologies
* Concept of relational databases
* Business analysis to translate clinical process/patient pathways into effective IT designs
* Advanced administrative procedures
* Understanding of Trust Business and Clinical Systems and the relationships between them
* Knowledge of NHS reporting requirements
* Knowledge of Connecting for Health/NHS Digital programme and national integration objectives
* Experience working in an IT role within healthcare
* Experience of writing complex reports
* Experience of creation and execution of scripts and other technical procedures
* Experience of planning and performing system upgrades and measuring the impact to services
* Creating automated user authentication profiles
* Experience of delivering training
* Experience of working in a team
* Converting data into meaningful information
* Analysing data from relational databases
* User authentication and access control methods
Do you have previous experience working as Band 7 Interface Analyst within the NHS?
Do you have experience working as Interface Analyst within healthcare?
Do you experience of clinical process/patient pathways into effective IT designs?
Do you have experience of planning and performing system upgrades and measuring the impact to services?
Do you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately?