An excellent opportunity for an experienced conveyancer to take on a busy caseload in an established high street team with further strategic growth planned.
Established over a number of decades this well known Hampshire firm are seeking to welcome an enthusiastic and ambitious conveyancer to their Waterlooville office. The firm now have offices at several other locations and with commercial and strategic plans in place for growth prospects for anyone at this firm have a very positive outlook.
The residential property team deal with the full remit of residential property matters and therefore require an individual who is both experienced, competent and comfortable in managing their own caseload. You would ideally be fully qualified under CLC, CILEX or indeed a qualified solicitor and keen to hit the road running with existing work. Main duties of the role include:
- Acting for buyers and sellers in residential conveyancing transactions;
- Undertaking all aspects of the transaction from initial contact to registration;
- Managing a mixed caseload of freehold, leasehold, re-mortgages, buy-to-lets;
- Complying with UK Finance mortgage lenders' handbook;
- Advising on SDLT including higher rates, reliefs and exemptions;
- Developing relationships with agents, brokers and other property professionals.
The firm take a 'hands on' approach and are very much client-focused, therefore the role would suit an individual who is keen to engage with clients and agents to cultivate further commercial success. You will enjoy being part of a team and contributing to it's ongoing development goals and of course it's future success.
This is a great chance to join a firm at a time of positive change they are looking for legal professionals who genuinely want to contribute to their success, if that sounds like an interesting proposition then please contact Gary at QED Legal or simply apply online through this ad