* Job Type: Permanent
* Shifts: 4 on 4 off
* Location: West Yorkshire
* Salary: £37,000
Purpose of the role
The successful Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible to Provide first line, hands on support to shift engineers, providing both reactive & planned maintenance on high-speed industrial production machinery. You will be working on a mixture of Electrical & Mechanical equipment.
* Develop and maintain relations with the Maintenance Manager and Production departments on manufacturing concerns
* Participate in assigned short-term and long-term preventative maintenance programs and projects
* Provide first line, hands-on support to shift engineers
* Assist management indirect oversight of department's daily operation
* Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads
* Comfortable working with three-phase, inverters, control panels, sensors, and experience of Fault-Finding PLC controlled machinery
* Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance
* Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities
* Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage
* Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site
* Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work
* Conduct safety inspections as scheduled
* Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time
* Liaise with contractors and suppliers
* Use SAP for creating purchase orders for ordering spare parts
* Use Mattec to schedule press and assembly machine services
* Ensure workforce is made accountable
* The right candidate must have supervisory experience working within an Industrial environment and have experience on Injection moulding machines, fault finding and diagnostics
* The right Engineering Supervisor must have a recognized Electrical Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification within Engineering
* Must be able to work effectively, communicate with others and be willing to work as a part of a team
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Job reference: 1055
How to Apply:
Contact Jamie Hancher at Micron Recruitment or simply click to apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy