An exciting opportunity is available for 2 therapists to join our Essex School SaLT Team!
We are looking for Therapists to work in mainstream schools in Chafford Hundred, Thurrock, Purfleet and Rainham starting in September 2021.
Full-time and part-time roles available.
Term-time only working with salary paid throughout school holidays. Options for further working in school holidays in our clinics. Salary will be dependent on experience, roles available to all band levels.
Therapist will be part of a small, friendly team and will have access to regular clinical supervision, team meetings, CPD opportunities, iPad with resources and assessment bundle.
Therapist will be responsible for:
* Carrying out formal and informal assessment of students and making diagnostic decisions.
* Setting and evaluating aims and objectives regarding speech, language and communication.
* Carrying out direct and indirect therapy interventions.
* Working with others, including families, teaching staff and other professionals.
* Contributing to training.
* Prioritising and managing caseload.
* Maintaining best practice clinical standards as per RCSLT CQ live guidelines.
* Maintaining a working knowledge of local policies and procedures and legal frameworks.
* Carrying out required administrative duties.
* Working independently and accessing support as needed.
* Contributing to development of the practice.
* Participating in service research and audit.
* Contributing to supervision of assistants, students and volunteers.
* Taking independent responsibility for continuing professional development and maintaining up to date HCPC registration.
* Any other duties as discussed with the practice manager