EC1 Partners is working with an established FinTech that is on a mission to disrupt the foreign exchange market, applying innovative technology to tap FX liquidity, bring market transparency and ensure clients achieve best execution. They operate a successful core trading platform, with direct connectivity to all major banks, fronted by a sophisticated trading user interface.
They are now expanding their small global support team and are now seeking an experienced Technical Support Specialist to join their team here in London.Responsibilities:
- Build good rapport with the client users and maintain these relationships through remote and onsite visits as well as one to one trainings
- Provide valuable input and insight into continuous service improvement programs keeping client needs at the forefront
- Incident management; Investigate, troubleshoot and prioritise incidents and keep both external and internal parties updated through effective communication
- Preform system health checks to ensure faultless service operation
- Liaise with third party service providers to ensure all incidents are resolved and satisfactory root cause analysis is provided and documented
- Minimum 3 years' experience in FX e-trading client support or similar domain
- High level understanding of the FIX protocol
- Experience with Linux line commands as well as ticketing systems such as Jira, ZenDesk etc.
- Ability to adjust communication style to the audience, using technical terminology and business acumen as appropriate
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude to IT Service Management (ITIL Certifications desirable)
- Excellent organisational and communication capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of dealing with high profile, tier 1 clients, and business critical applications
This is a great opportunity to join a medium sized global FinTech that has a great culture and awesome benefits. For more information please submit you CV with you application today!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92727744