Our Client is looking for a Management Accountant, on a 4-8 Week contract basis, location in Aberdeen - This vacancy is an immediate requirement.
* Main finance focal point for certain Business Units, supporting the Business Managers operationally as the business grows.
* Management reporting for the UK Entities. Engaging with the Business Unit Business Managers and the operations team in Aberdeen to ensure revenue and cost are captured in the correct region to accurately prepare the reporting packs.
* Key focal point for stock management.
* Preparation of 13 week cashflow forecast weekly for presentation to the banks.
* Assist with Audit and tax analysis preparation
* Supporting the GFM/CFO to ensure compliance with accounting policies at the year end
* Preparation of monthly reporting pack for the UK Entities. Working closely with the operational team.
* Balance sheet reconciliations for UK Entities
* Preparing monthly reporting packs for allocated Business Units, reporting revenue, contribution and EBITDA.
* Attend monthly WIP meetings, reviewing/approving sales invoices
* Monthly reviews with the Business Managers of the project margins to ensure accurate reporting in the management accounts
* Weekly preparation of the cashflow forecast
* Assist GFM with working capital management
* Assisting with the analysis for the audit and tax file.
* Key financial interface for allocated Business Units
* Assist the Group Finance Manager with continuous improvement and documentation of Financial policies and procedures
* Assisting the GFM in development of the finance team
* A qualified Accountant
* Good attention to detail
* Strong analytical ability
* Strong systems/IT awareness
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of SAP is preferable, but not essential