Location: Isle of Wight
Hours: 40 hours per week (8am - 4.30pm), plus call out on a rota basis
Days: Monday - Friday, plus call out on a rota basis
2 roles available, one Boiler Installations and one Servicing and Repair.
tasks to include:
* Install appliances and systems.
* Carry out planned maintenance checks on systems and equipment.
* Conversant with wiring central heating systems
* Test controls and safety devices to make sure that they are working properly.
* Find and repair gas leaks using computerised fault-finding equipment.
* Replace or repair faulty or old gas system parts.
* Install or repair heating system pipe work.
* Give customers advice about gas safety and energy efficiency.
* Acting as an onsite team leader, leading junior staff.
Must have previous experience plus relevant and up to date Gas Qualifications including:
* NVQ Level 3 in Domestic Plumbing & Heating (or equivalent)
* CCN1 - Core Gas Safety
* CENWAT1 - Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters
* MET1 - Meters
* CKR1 - Domestic Cookers
* HTR1 - Gas Fires & Wall Heaters
Must have the ability to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team, excellent communications and customer service skills, good organisational and time management skills and a full driver's licence.
Salary: £32-34,000 per annum plus benefits and van, fuel card, tool allowance, uniform, PPE, iPad, Phone.
By submitting your CV to WP Recruitment & HR Ltd, you imply consent to our agency processing your personal data, please see our GDPR webpage for further information
If we think we can assist you, we will invite you to register with our agency, WP Recruitment & HR Ltd., in order to be considered for vacancies.
If you are already registered with our agency, please contact our office directly on (phone number removed) for further details