Our client, a top tier international law firm, is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager, on a permanent basis in their London office.
The role supports the firms Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice, a practice area with exciting growth trajectory. In this strategic role you would be responsible for the development of key clients, generating new business and raising the profile of the firm.
· Develop and execute the practice's overall strategic plan, including both marketing and client development plans for the group as a whole and for individual lawyers within the practice
· Facilitates the planning, implementation and follow-up of new business or cross-marketing opportunities
· Coordinate business development and marketing efforts of lawyers and staff internationally
· Advise on the business development and marketing budget for the practice
· Lead, attend and contributes to practice and departmental meetings
· Project manage RFPs, pitches and other business development projects, both for primary practices and other groups, as necessary
· Lead the development of the profile-raising activities for the practice including the submission of rankings, surveys, and other ratings information as well as sponsorships and programs
· Work with other leaders within and outside the marketing department on special projects outside the practice.
If you are an experienced Marketing & Business Development Manager within the legal sector please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.