Technical Account Manager
As a Technical Account Manager, you'll be responsible for working with customers to develop and grow their business. You will provide technical support, help improve the customer's product by implementing new features or helping them solve problems that they're having.
Land and expand!
We are a SaaS/PaaS business driven by API's so experience in this area or similar is most desirable. You should also be familiar with common terms used in software applications such as APIs.
We are moving into hyper-growth mode so the possibilities truly are endless!
Location: London - Remote
Salary: 55000 - 70000 + Bonus
- Manages all aspects of the relationship with a new or prospective customer, including discovery, proposal development, sales and post-sales support.
- Works closely with engineering to ensure that the customer's needs are met in a timely manner.
- Serves as a technical advisor on project requirements, implementation details, and ongoing support.
- Guides and assists customers through complex issues related to application development.
- Provides guidance and assistance to customers regarding the best way to develop an application using our products.
- Proactively manages customer expectations by ensuring that projects are completed in accordance with budget and priorities.
Interviews are kicking of right away so please apply/share your CV with us ASAP!
Venchr is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.