Role: Marketing Manager, Career Foundations
Team: Business Development
Package: Pension, Unlimited leave, Flexible working
Location: London based
Salary: Up to £45k
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2C marketer to join an award-winning company which is breaking new ground in developing people through vocational learning. Corndel works with some of the UK's largest and most high-profile businesses, delivering a range of government funded and commercial development programmes, including Leadership and Management, Project Management, Data Analytics, DevOps, and Software Development.
Corndel has grown exponentially since its inception in 2017, through a proven strategy of targeted relationship building with Talent/Learning, Diversity & Inclusion, Early Careers and Digital Transformation decision makers at large corporates across a range of industries.
This role is supporting a brand within the Corndel Group of companies called Career Foundations. Career Foundations offer traineeships to 19-24-year-olds who are looking for work. 80% of the role will involve attracting these potential learners via social media, job boards, PR etc. 10% of the role will be engaging parents to encourage their children to apply. 10% will be attracting SME employers to offer placements (although this will be driven largely by the Career Foundations account management team, using collateral created by marketing).Responsibilities
Reporting into Corndel's Marketing Director and Career Foundations Managing Director, you will:
- Help to create a marketing strategy for Career Foundations
- Manage the social channels and content creation for daily posts - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok
- Run paid advertising campaigns through social channels
- Possible PPC / Google AdWords activity
- Manage the website, keeping it up to date and working with an agency to ensure it is optimised.
- Create a range of engaging content to be disseminated through social channels primarily.
- With the help of a PR agency identify local PR opportunities to engage prospective learners and drive brand awareness amongst the parent community.
- Manage events and webinars to recruit learners and employers.
- Create collateral such as brochures / leaflets / case studies etc. to engage employers who can offer work placements.
- Track and monitor performance, and analyse, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximise ROI.
- Manage third party rostra agency suppliers.
- 3+ years experience in B2C marketing
- 3+ years social marketing experience and evidence of engaging with social channels outside of work.
- 3+ years copywriting/content production experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic attention to detail when producing content
- Experience using a website CMS like WordPress
- Experience using CRM systems like HubSpot
- Proficient using all social channels, both organic and paid for - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok.
- Experience managing webinar events using platforms like GoTo Webinar
- Experience of graphic design tools - Photoshop / Canva, and video editing - iMovie / Camtasia or alternative, would be advantageous
What we're looking for:
- A self-motivated, results driven B2C marketer with a love of social
- A starter-finisher who enjoys both strategic planning and the hands-on delivery of campaigns
- Expert multi-tasker, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Someone with a can-do attitude who is comfortable working in a start-up, entrepreneurial culture
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- A creative thinker with a proven track record in creating engaging campaigns
- A brand ambassador, with a flair for visually compelling content
Corndel is committed to building a brilliant team that is inclusive in its culture, and values diversity so that we can best serve the needs of the learners and clients that we support. We strive for equality of opportunity in all that we do and actively encourage applicants from all groups and backgrounds to apply for this role.
This is an exciting time to be joining a fast-growing, purposeful business. If your skills and interests could help us increase our reach and make an even bigger impact, we would love to hear from you.
Powered by JazzHR