You should understand how other media can influence digital channels, the principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the optimisation and research tools available in the market - when they should be used and their relative strengths and limitations. Skills & Requirements
- Candidate would be required to work autonomously
- Be aware of clients' business targets and goals.
- Keep teams up to date on priorities and upcoming changes to the dashboard in use
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Data studio or other dashboarding tools
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform tools preferred
- Support any Senior Account Managers in delivering effective client service.
- Liaise with relevant departments and clients to deliver effective support
- Demonstrate a good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Be administratively competent.
- Exposure to the marketing platforms and the APIs preferred
- Knowledge of US Sports Betting & Casino terminology and habits, as well as US sports generally would be a big plus
- Continuous on the job training and workshops and internal/external training sessions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
- Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts - for example,
- Improve knowledge of TMI as a business to ensure greater appreciation of delivery in the overall mix.
- Keep abreast of any developments within digital marketing & with the legalisation of gambling as it rolls out state by state
This role is paying around £35,000