Job Title: Finance Director
Salary: £75,000 to £105,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
The organisation operates globally, designing and manufacturing technologically advanced products for a dynamic and evolving marketplace based in Cleveland.
This is to recruit a newly created Finance Director position following the recent acquisition of a progressive high growth business with very exciting plans for the next ten years. Part of a larger group the business will operate autonomously and have responsibility for delivering its strategic plan. Rapid expansion will be achieved through organic expansion in the short to medium term.
Working closely with operations and reporting directly to the local Managing Director with a dotted line to group key responsibilities will include:
Some of the key responsibilities for this successful individual would be but no limited to:
* Supporting the business to manage growth in a controlled and profitable manner;
* Leading and developing the Finance and IT departments;
* Driving and owning the monthly close process, providing the management team with financial visibility;
* Improving policies, processes and controls to safeguard assets and establish a robust platform for growth;
* Providing insight, support and challenge to the business through financial and commercial analysis;
* Producing timely and reliable budgetary and actual financial information in accordance with GAAP, as a basis for sound decision-making;
* Partnering with the sales and marketing functions to ensure competitive pricing.
The successful Finance Director will be/have:
* You will be either ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified;
* This role will suit a commercially minded, ambitious Finance Director who is accustomed to working closely with the operations of a dynamic engineering business and has successfully navigated the obstacles that come with high growth;
* The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a great work ethic and strong technical accounting skills. Collaborative with a professional approach you will have the ability to apply critical thinking to proactively challenge the status quo;
* Possessing a positive attitude and comfortable in the detail, you will have the necessary experience to bring rigor to commercial decision-making.
* Great working environment with opportunity to develop;
* Excellent working hours, with an early Friday finish;
* Further training and development.
Please contact for a confidential discussion