Customer Experience Manager - Leading Consultancy - City - Competitive Package (dependant on experience)
Your new role
As the Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for leading the global digital marketing and customer experience strategy and plan. This role is equally strategic as it is practical. You will help shape the vision and plan for a mobile-first digital strategy that supports business growth. You will plan, develop and execute multi-channel, segmented customer lifecycle programmes aimed at driving lead generation and increasing the lifetime value of our customers.
You'll have responsibility for building the customer strategies of multiple customer segments and executing on them. The role requires a mix of forward-thinking capabilities to support ongoing development and use of digital channels to drive the business brand and positioning with the required governance to support the protection of our brand online.
As a key priority, you will deliver an engaging customer centric experience, that drives acquisition, engagement, and grows customer loyalty The role will cover all digital channels, platforms and tools, initially focused on the website experience, scaled implementation of Tealium and Salesforce Marketing Cloud globally within the business
What you'll need to succeed
* Build product roadmap and implementation plan for all key MarTech products, scaling the usage of Tealium globally & usage of Salesforce Marketing Cloud as two examples
* Support the global upgrade and development of new website templates, matrix website framework and supporting customer journeys (from on-page to off)
* Lead the strategy & plan for building horizontal customer-centric lifecycle programmes including setting a customer segmentation framework and application in marketing products, to be issued globally
* Leveraging Tealium and personalisation tools, you will build a strategy for page personalisation across all channels as well as delivering on "next best action" to drive improved engagement and conversion. This includes the accelerated application of personalisation tools and functionality within existing product suite.
* Manage Web Analytics & Tag Manager implementations as it relates to on-offline customer journeys (in particular on website)
* Working with data you will build the strategy for create Tags, Datalayer Extensions and Analytics configurations.
* Understand product owners' needs to translate business requirements into analytics technical requirements and ensure that priorities are met
* Support the Online Marketing team by creating Marketing Tags in the Tag Manager, Testing and Deploying these tags.
* Provide support and insight to the business for all its digital sites and tagging requirements
* Develop existing reporting and processes through automation and optimisation along with research in to emerging technologies and 'best practice'.
* You will ensure the businesses digital estate is "connected" across all channels, and support country teams with implementing programmes that deliver a best in class experience and continuous engagement.
* By assessing existing infrastructure and programmes, you will help scale and optimise end to end delivery of journeys, leveraging all channels. Key focuses being scaled application of automation and notifications, that cover email, SMS and push notification, as well as AI powered Chat.
* Support the planning and execution customer journeys for a native App experience that drives optimal product usage and engagement
What you'll get in return
* 25 days holiday which increase by 1+ each year (max of 30)
* Flexible / remote working
* Excellent working cultures, fun and dynamic environment
* Career progression into a Head of Customer Experience role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.