Exciting Digital Marketing Executive Role Within a Growing Leisure Company
Your New Company
Your new company is a leading leisure company, who is undergoing a growth transformation, particularly online. Your new company is looking for an outstanding digital marketing executive to join their fast growing company, to aide them to grow on their online platform in conjunction with their successful leisure business.
Your New Roles
You will be coming in as the digital marketing executive. You will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and supporting the team to ensure you are executing and evolving the company's marketing across both online (predominantly) and offline channels to grow the company's user audience predominantly through campaigns.
What You'll Need to Succeed
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
* Minimum of 2 years' marketing experience
* Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, PPC, Paid Social and SEO are essential
* Extensive, demonstrable experience in running campaigns from end to end is essential particularly on a digital platform - You must have carried this out yourself and not overseen this or utilised agencies for this
* Must understand and able to demonstrate of how they have optimised previous campaigns
* Diverse experience in social media channels ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
* Must have knowledge and interest in yoga and pilates
* Industry background should come from either a leisure or hospitality
What You'll Get In Return
If you are successful in landing this exciting role, you will receive a competitive base salary between £30,000 - £35,000, dependent on experience, attractive benefits and the opportunity to grow your career in an exciting and growing company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.