Portuguese Content & Social Executive - £30,000 - Central London
Your new company
This company is a global classified ads website enabling users to buy and sell a range of items through a simple and sociable shopping experience. They operate across 16 countries and generate 35,000,000 users a month with plans to grow this even further.
Your new role
Reporting to the SEO and Content Manager an working with the wider marketing team, you will produce and distribute industry leading content that will educate inform the business users in a wide range of topics and content types.
Content & Marketing
You will produce content plans in advance and agree the KPI to measure the success of this content. You will also liase with the team members to distribute the content in an effective and timely manner, as well as supporting in paid marketing activities.
Content & Commercial
You will be responsible for growing the key marketing and will work closely with country specific management to align output and communication schedules, ensuring the maximum impact of all content. You will also share ownership of the relationship with local PR firms to support the wider contribution of content.
What you'll need to succeed
* To be successful you will be a native level Portuguese speaker with 1-2 years experience creating compelling content for digital channels with excellent writing skills and experience managing social media channels
* 2 + years experience of content production in a business setting, ideally using content CMS e.g wordpress
* 2 + years experience managing social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
* Strong written skills and communication skills
What you'll get in return
* £25,000 to £30,000 salary dependant on experience
* Laptop of choice + multiple screens
* Company pension
* Healthcare benefits
* Table football, table tennis table, pool table
* Free daily fruit & biscuits
* Free breakfast every Monday
* Free tea & barista coffee (all WeWork perks inc beer, classes, social events)
* Early Summer Fridays (3pm)
* Free beer after work
* WeWork facilities including fitness classes, workshops and social events
* Up to 30 days holiday/year*
* Season ticket loan
* Attractive parental leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.