Junior - Midweight Creative Team OR individual Art Director & Copywriter - Independent Creative Agency - Central London - To £35k
Boutique creative agency seeks smart Junior to Midweight Creative Team to work on a range of fully integrated fundraising campaigns.
Individual art directors and copywriters who are happy to team up with a new partner are also very welcome to apply.The agency
Based in enviable Central London offices, this 17-strong independent agency has a hands-on approach, a great culture and a growing reputation for excellence.
They create powerful campaigns for some of the world's best-loved charities, delivering fully integrated campaigns across DRTV, film, print, social, digital and direct mail that make people sit up and take action.
Now the agency is looking for a smart, energetic junior to midweight creative team (or an individual art director and copywriter happy to hook up with a new partner in crime) to join its friendly creative department.The Junior to Midweight Creative Team
This role is the perfect next step for a pair of experienced juniors.
As an existing or brand-new copywriter / art director team, you will be generating brilliant ideas that stop people in their tracks, and then bringing these to life with strong design and impactful copy across multiple platforms.
This is a great opportunity to push boundaries and show off your creativity.The necessaryBoth of you
The art director
- 2+ years' experience in a creative agency environment
- Exciting ideas
- A passion for good causes and the desire to make a difference
- Direct mail or fundraising campaign experience - both would be a bonus
- The staying power to see a job through from concept to delivery
- A whizz with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knows printing processes and digital platforms like the back of your hand
- TV and animation skills (Adobe After effects) a bonus
- Treats tricky subjects with sensitivity
- Writes beautifully and persuasively
- Has a knack for writing long letters as well as brainstorming the big ideas
To £35k plus good hard and soft benefits.
Established junior creative teams / individual art directors and copywriters looking for their next step, please send us your portfolio.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.