Position - Gas Engineer
Location - Exeter
Reporting to - Contract Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
· City & Guilds or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
· Valid ACS gas qualifications - commercial, catering, domestic & LPG
· Previous service & maintenance experience
· Provision of service to commercial & retail outlets
· Full Clean Driving Licence
Our client is seeking qualified gas engineers to work in a mobile capacity across Devon & the south west region. The role will involve day to day reactive and PPM works to a dedicated retail contract. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the FM industry with knowledge of provision to commercial/retail premises. Please note, commercial and catering gas tickets are a mandatory requirement for this role.
· To carry out the service and reactive maintenance to a range of Heating and Ventilation equipment as well as first line inspection of other HVAC/Electrical plant & equipment to support the contract(s). This may include Commercial Boilers, AHU's, Calorifiers and Pumps.
· Attend various planned and reactive maintenance jobs as directed, and subsequently diagnose faults and repair.
· Monitor, support and direct any specialist sub contractors/manufacturers to enable them to carry out their duties in the most efficient manner and with minimal disruption to the client's premises, when required.
· Keep the client and the Contract Manager fully aware of conditions and outstanding problems as they arise, and provide effective solutions to rectify faults as quickly as possible.
· Support other Engineers in the region as and when required and liaise with other members of direct and indirect staff to carry out duties effectively and with minimal disruption.
· Assist in the preparation of company reports, work sheets and support service level agreements and procedures as required.
Annual Basic Salary £32,000 - £37,000 per annum (subject to skills, qualifications and experience) based on a 40 hour week, 1 in 4 callout, company vehicle, mobile phone, specialist tools, 25 days holidays, company pension scheme